Our life through hobbies,
Judelin's and Z-yann's hobbies
Everyone has something they enjoy doing during their free time. For us, hobbies are more than just ways to pass the time—they are little things that help us relax, express ourself, and enjoy the moments
Z-Yann’s Hobbies: Creating, Painting, and
Capturing Memories
Crocheting is one of the hobbies I enjoy because it allows me to create something with my own hands. I like choosing different colors and slowly turning a simple piece of yarn into something meaningful. It can take time and patience, but seeing the finished product makes all the effort worth it.
Another hobby I enjoy is .painting. Painting gives me a way to express my thoughts and creativity through colors and different designs. I don't always have to make something perfect. Sometimes, I simply enjoy the process of putting my ideas onto paper and seeing how they turn out.
Lastly, I enjoy taking pictures. I like capturing beautiful views, interesting moments, and simple things that catch my attention. For me, pictures are a way of keeping memories. Even an ordinary moment can become special when it is captured in a photograph.
These hobbies may seem simple, but they make my free time more enjoyable. Crocheting lets me create, painting lets me express myself, and photography lets me preserve memories. They are small parts of my life that bring me happiness and allow me to be creative in my own way.
HELLO,I'm Judelin Caranza,a simple and friendly person who enjoys spending time with my family and friends. One of my hobbies is picking crabs because I enjoy doing it and I can also earn money from it.I’m hardworking and always try to learn from my experiences.
Free time is more enjoyable when I spend it doing things that I love. I have different hobbies that let me have fun, be creative, and make memories. Three activities that I especially enjoy are dancing, making hair clips, and picking crabs.
Judelin's hobbies: Dancing, Crafting, and picking crab
Dancing is something I enjoy whenever I hear music that I like. I love moving along with the beat and trying different dance steps. It is a fun way for me to express myself and forget about stress for a while. I also enjoy practicing new movements and improving my dancing skills.
also love making crafts, especially cute keychain, hair clips. My main material is fuzzy wire, which I can twist and shape into different designs. I enjoy choosing colors and creating something unique from a simple material. It feels satisfying when I finish a hair clip and see how it turned out. Crafting also helps me become more patient and creative.
Another activity I enjoy is picking crabs. I find it exciting to look for crabs and carefully collect them. Sometimes, I do this with my family, making the experience more enjoyable. Being outside while doing this gives me a different kind of fun and allows me to spend quality time with the people close to me.
My hobbies may be different from one another, but each one gives me something special. Dancing brings me energy, crafting lets my creativity shine, and picking crabs gives me exciting experiences. These activities make my free time meaningful and remind me to enjoy the simple things I love.
Comments
Post a Comment